Do you feel like you are barely hanging on, always struggling to get caught up, to find something or to finish something? Do you struggle to sustain attention on tedious tasks or to turn your attention elsewhere when working on something you enjoy? Is procrastination causing you problems at home, at work or with your family?
If so, you might be one of the 4.4 percent of adult Americans who live with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Here at reSPACEd, many of our organizing clients tell us they have been diagnosed with ADHD, and while we cannot diagnose or treat this condition, we have learned many ways over the years to create organizing systems that work for people with ADHD. We can help you:
- Clear the excess clutter
- Get to the bottom of piles
- Help you make decisions about what to keep or discard
- Create a paper management system
- Design a routine to make mornings go more smoothly
- Create homes for frequently lost items
- Set up systems to get bills paid on time and other tasks taken care of
Our compassionate, non-judgmental organizers are happy to come in for a one-time consultation, multi-session clean-out, or weekly, monthly or quarterly maintenance. Please fill out our contact form and let us know how we can help you get more organized.