We are just so glad to be back at work, seeing all of our wonderful organizing clients these last two months. We are rocking the face masks, getting used to having gloves on ALL the time now, and enjoying helping you with your pandemic-related projects. We’ve helped set up sewing rooms for making face masks, improved garage storage for storing emergency food and cleaning products, and created MANY work-from-home spaces for both adults and kids.
This month, we are excited to offer a new service called Virtual Organizing Coaching (VOC), which is perfect for those of you who want to make progress on your organizing goals without having us physically in your home or office. With VOC, you think about an organizing/productivity goal you would like to work on. We pick a time to talk on the phone or via Zoom for 30 minutes. I don’t need to see your space beforehand, since the focus is more on your thoughts and behaviors, and less about the actual space itself. We talk about your goal, make an action plan, and figure out what obstacles might get in your way. If you would like, we make a plan to talk again in another week or so to see how your action plan went. Afterward, I will text or email you an invoice for $45 using Square. Click here to schedule this service or ask me a question about it. As always, please feel free to reach out to us for all of your organizing needs for your home, kids’ rooms, garage, office, papers, time management and household routines.
During this pandemic, we are:
- Wearing gloves and masks and pulling our hair back so we don’t touch our face.
- Requiring clients to wear cloth face masks.
- Keeping 6 feet distance from you at all times.
- Scheduling clients at least 2 hours apart, so we have time to go home and change into clean clothes in between clients.
- Suspending our cancellation penalty for late cancellations. Please cancel at any time without penalty if you start to feel sick or have been around someone who was sick. We promise to do the same if we start to feel sick or have been around someone who was sick.
- Keeping track of all the names, dates and addresses of clients we see. (We do this anyway, but we will make sure it is always up-to-date.
Happy Organizing! From MaryJo