Our professional organizers Aimee, Christy and Maia are a whiz when it comes to whipping your house, office or papers into shape. But did you know they can help you with tasks beyond that? Here are 15 tasks you may not be aware that your reSPACEd professional organizer can help you with:
1. Declutter your car and find you the the perfect-sized trunk organizers to keep things from sliding around.
2. Organize your children’s artwork/schoolwork by year and recommend a system for displaying the art on the wall.
3. Pare down and get ready for a move so you don’t pack things that won’t fit into your new house.
4. Help you get your new planner set up so you can start entering dates and to-do lists in it accurately.
5. Devise a system for getting your bills paid on time and your mail opened and processed on a regular schedule.
6. Take down your holiday decorations and put them away in organized bins so things are easier to find next year.
7. Create a binder of your favorite recipes, organized by category.
8. Round up all of your paperwork and organize it neatly so you can do your taxes or submit receipts for an HSA account.
9. Create a capsule wardrobe for you so you always have something coordinating to wear.
10. Pack your suitcase in preparation for your trip and unpack it when you get back.
11. Help you create an emergency preparation stockpile for your home and kit for your car.
12. Make recommendations for and coordinate with your personal assistant, housecleaner, handywoman and more.
13. Tell you just about anything you want to know about what can be recycled in the Portland Metro area.
14. Sort and organize your photos for albums or photo boxes.
15. Clean out and organize your fridge and freezer.
There’s probably many more tasks and projects we organizers are happy to help you with, so please feel free to ask us. We are happy to lend a hand!
Like this post? Then like our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram or Pinterest. In need of professional organizing services in the Portland, Beaverton or Lake Oswego area for your home or office? Contact us for a low-cost assessment and get an estimate on your project here.