There are a lot of organizers to choose from in the Portland Metro area. What makes us different? Here are 7 ways we stand out:
1. With 14 years in business, we have truly seen it all, so we know what it will take to get your space organized. We know what works and what doesn’t work, because we have organized so many homes over the years.
2. We come out to your house to do an in-person assessment before beginning any work. Many organizers do not do this, but we like to give prospective clients a chance to meet with us and get their questions answered. It’s a big deal to let a stranger into your house to go through all of your things! So we like to make sure our clients are completely comfortable with us.
3. We know all of the latest organizing trends and philosophies because we have seen so many trends come and go that we make it a point to educate ourselves on all of them. Want someone to help you tidy up with a KonMari vibe? We can do that. Want to move toward minimalism? We can help you with that too.
4. We are friendly, kind, patient and compassionate. Our organizers will never judge you for what we see. Your trust is important to us.
5. We understand brain-based conditions that affect people’s ability to stay organized. Most of our clients are living with ADHD, depression, anxiety or other conditions. While we cannot diagnose nor treat these conditions, we do know how to set up organizing systems to accommodate them.
6. We keep our prices competitive compared to similarly experienced organizers. This way, we have the ability to work with a wide range of people in the Portland Metro area. We recognize that organizing is essential — not a luxury — for some people, so we want to help as many people as we can.
7. We don’t push a lot of new organizing products on people. We have chosen not to get incentives from organizing supply stores to promote their products, because we believe in using what the client has first. This is a more eco-friendly and budget-friendly solution for the client.