We professional home organizers can do more than just organizing rooms for you. We can help you in a variety of ways around the house! Here are some other tasks we can help you with:
1. Packing for a trip/unpacking for a trip. We are really good at helping you think through what you will need and figuring out how to make it all fit in your suitcase.
2. Posting stuff to give away on Buy Nothing or for sale on sites like Offer up or Marketplace. We don’t want to handle the actual transaction ourselves, but we are happy to help you photograph, measure and write descriptions for each item you are posting online.
3. Getting the house ready to turn into an Air BnB. We can help you figure out to leave out for guest use, what new items to add, and how to block off areas you don’t want guests accessing.
4. Putting up holiday decorations/taking down. We will even decorate your Christmas tree for you!
5. Helping you make lists for upcoming events. For example, we can help you brainstorm everything you will need to do or buy for a child’s birthday party or a family reunion.
6. Gift wrap presents. This is super fun for us! Let us help!
7. Sort through your files to weed out unwanted documents. We can speed-read our way through your filing system to pull out and shred what you don’t need anymore.
8. Create a new filing system for you.
9. Set up a mail processing system. This way, your mail will stop piling up on the kitchen counter!
10. Organize your refrigerator and/or freezer and make a shopping list of what food items you need to replace.
11. Organize your car, esp in preparation for a road trip or right after you return.
12. Help with back-to-school shopping for your child. This can involve: going through the drawers to weed out outgrown sizes, make a list of new items to buy, and removing tags and folding new clothes to put away.
13. Refold your linen closet. Have I ever mentioned this is one of my favorite organizing tasks to do? We love to make everything line up perfectly in neat rows!
14. Help you get an emergency kit put together. We can help you find things around the house to add to the kit, make a list of things to buy, and figure out how and where to store it in your home.